Hello Sistas!!
I made the blog public for now, if we get too much spam or choose to share info we would prefer private I can change it back.
So, for our next meet up we thought it would be fun to do an ornament exchange or swap if you will. You will only need to bring one ornament in a gift bag please. If you like to craft and want to make an ornament that is great too!!
I will be back with more details and will add them to this blog post with a edit date listed. Please let me know if you can make it. If you aren't sure then hold off till later so that we can get a good head count.
***Edited 10-8-13***
I was trying to reserve The Bake Shoppe and Cafe for our event but they are booked for 11/2. So, going back to the drawing board. It would be helpful if I could start getting a head count of who is in so I know how big a space we need. Thanks!
Hey how about Another Broken Egg in Portofino? They have a nice courtyard in the back which would be fun if the weather is good. But they also have a room in the back that could accommodate a large group.}
ReplyDeleteLove this idea and will stop by and talk to them this week! Thanks! The only thing is making sure that they will allow us to hold the space and that they allow us to pay individually otherwise it could be a big mess at the end. LOL
Delete